I’ve been tagged by Nancy H. so I decided I’d give it a try 🙂
Now, you chosen ones, this is what you have to do:
A. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
B. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
1. When I go shopping with my girls I never carry any of the purchases, I’m not sure when this started but now that they are getting older and don’t always come with me I’ve had to get used to actually picking up the bag and carrying it myself.
2. I asked Erik if there was anything unusual about me that he could think of, his answer was that I don’t swear. Well I can’t say that I never have but its not a habit of mine and on the rare occasion it happens people are usually pretty shocked.
3. I first decided that I needed to make a quilt when I was a teen watching Little House on the Prairie. I told my Mom that I loved their blankets and wanted to make one like that.
4. I can’t really remember not sewing.
5. I had never been fishing until I went with Erik and now that I have been I can’t seem to get enough of it.
6. I love clotheslines, hanging clothes, looking at the clothes hanging there blowing in the wind, taking the clothes off the line and folding them and the best part is the smell of the sheets off the line when I sleep. I haven’t had a clothesline for about 9 years now and I sure miss it.
7. Life really amazes me sometimes!
C. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. I think, because I think everyone has probably already been tagged I’ll just say that if you haven’t been and want to be then consider yourself tagged.